At Dog and Cat Repair, staff understand that medical emergencies for a beloved pet can, and often do, happen outside of normal business hours.
This is why we work hard to ensure our clients have access to emergency care.
During our regular business hours, our veterinary staff and resources are available to help you with any emergency your pet experiences.
If possible, please call in advance so we can prepare for your arrival.
We do however refer our after hour emergencies and or transfers to VCA Emergency Center of Arizona phone# 480-898-0001, they are located at 1648 N Country Club DR, Mesa, AZ 85201.
Our clinic is fully equipped to handle emergency surgeries, emergency care and urgent care situations.
Trust in our highly trained staff and our state-of-the-art facility to get your pet back to better health. Call us now (480-345-9846).
Signs Your Pet Needs Emergency Care
Immediate Medical Care Situations that require immediate medical care:
- Difficulty breathing
- Blue (cyanotic) gums
- Ingestion of a toxin or poison (bring the container with you)
- Ingestion of xylitol (artificial sweetener)
- Enlarged and tense abdomen, with or without vomiting
- Trauma (automobile accident, animal attack, fall from height)
- Broken bones or severe pain
- Near drowning
- Prolonged or difficulty with labor
- Heat exhaustion
- Rattlesnake envenomation
- Severe bee envenomation
- Straining to urinate or unable to urinate
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Call our office at 480-345-9846 or after hours call the Emergency Animal Clinic at 480-898-0001