At Dog and Cat Repair, We will make sure your furry friend's stay with us a happy and comfortable experience. We will take care of your pet and their needs as if they were our own.
- Our staff is highly experienced and trained to care for your pet while you are away.
- We are not a 24/7 hospital. However, we will have one of our technicians go after-hours to check on your pet.
- We offer boarding for Medicated Dogs and Cats.
- For Dogs- Current Vaccines: Distemper – Parvo, Rabies and Bordetella.
- For Cats-Current Vaccines: Distemper and Rabies
Flea and Tick Treatments for Dogs:
It's preferred that Owner's administer the flea and tick treatment themselves either by topical or oral product.
In the meantime, a monthly dosage of flea and tick prevention is available in our hospital upon request.
What you can bring from Home?
- Own food: Dry and Canned (with owner instructions if you have any)
- Medications ( they must be in their original container with dosage/instructions clearly labeled)
- Also, you can bring their own bed, bedding, bowls, toys, cat carriers, collars or leashes. Whatever makes your furry friend feels happy and comfortable.